Parkchester Medical Services of New York Pulmonologist, Dr. Weiss brings with him over 40 years of experience in the field as a Pulmonologist, treating conditions that affect the respiratory system. He is respected as one of the Bronx’s most qualified doctors in his area of knowledge and expertise. Dr. Weiss has received a number of service awards and accolades throughout his career, including the honor of award-winning “Patient’s Choice” award and the “Passionate Doctor Recognition” awards by Vitals Awards & Recognition Program.
As part of the Parkchester Medical Services family, Dr. Weiss core focus is in quality of care our patient recieves:
- He functions with knowledge and a concerning approach to medical conditions.
- He is sensitive to our patient’s needs and concerns.
- He encourages communication.
- He coordinates care from professional and specialize manner
- Board Certified, Pulmonologist & Internal Medicine, Over 21 years in practice
Pulmonology & Internal Medicine
NEW YORK MEDICAL COLLEGE, RESIDENCY IN INTERNAL MEDICINE AT LENOX HILL HOSPITAL & FELLOWSHIP AT NORWALK HOSPITAL IN PULMONARY DISEASE
CMS STAGE 1 EHR