Do you like Marconi salad? Then you would love this delicious twist on the original recipe!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 15 min
1 (10 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Organic Fresh Vegetables
Broccoli Florets 1 (16 oz) pkg elbow macaroni
2 stalks celery
¼ small red onion
¾ cup light mayonnaise
3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 ½ cups extra sharp shredded yellow Cheddar cheese
1.Finely chop the broccoli florets.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil on high and cook the macaroni according to package directions.
3.Add broccoli for the last 3 min. Drain in colander and rinse with cold water until no longer hot.
4. Shake to drain well. Meanwhile, finely chop the celery and onion.
5. In a large serving bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
5.Stir in cooked macaroni, broccoli, celery, and onion.
4. Fold in the cheese until combined.
And you're done!
This recipe was taken from: https://recipecenter.stopandshop.com/recipes/153509/broccoli-cheddar-macaroni-saladby Zenab Bello-osagie ,
Here are 6 signs that you are suffering from hearing loss:
By: Allison Tsai
For more information go to: http://www.diabetesforecast.org/2018/03-may-jun/the-link-between-diabetes-and.htmlby Zenab Bello-osagie ,
This is a 5-ingredient recipe that is simple and quick to make! It is low-carb and can be made using leftover chicken from other meals.
1.Position racks in upper and lower thirds of oven; preheat to 450degrees F.
2. Place chicken in a medium saucepan, add water to cover and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low and gently simmer until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 165degrees F, 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Transfer the chicken to a clean cutting board and shred with 2 forks. Transfer to a large bowl.
4. Meanwhile, place squash cut-side down in a microwave-safe dish and add 2 tablespoons water. Microwave, uncovered, on High until the flesh is tender, about 10 minutes. (Alternatively, place squash halves cut-side down on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake in a 400°F oven until the squash is tender, 40 to 50 minutes.)
5. Use a fork to scrape the squash from the shells into the large bowl. Place the shells on a broiler-safe pan. Stir 1 cup enchilada sauce, zucchini, ½ teaspoon pepper and ¼ teaspoon salt into the squash and chicken. Divide the mixture between the shells; top with the remaining ¼ cup enchilada sauce and cheese.
6. Bake on the lower rack for 10 minutes. Move to the upper rack, turn the broiler to high and broil, watching carefully, until the cheese starts to brown, about 2 minutes. To serve, cut each shell in half.
This recipe was provided by: Breana Killeen, EatingWell Test Kitchen Manager
Link to recipe: http://www.eatingwell.com/recipe/255158/chicken-enchilada-stuffed-spaghetti-squash/by Zenab Bello-osagie ,
A healthy but delicious snack provided by Family Circle.
This recipe makes 30 stuffed cherry tomatoes and only takes 25 minutrs to prepare.
Nutrition Information for Greek Cherry Tomatoes
Servings Per Recipe: 30
Per Serving: 1 g Fat, total, 0 g sat. fat, 3 g carb., 1 g fiber, 25 kcal cal., 70 mg sodium, 0 g sugar, 1 g pro.
Here at Parkchester Medica we care about all of our patients vaccinations. It's important to recieve immunizations to prevent serious, sometimes deadly diseases throughout your life.
We Have Vaccines for:
Although your body may harbor the bacteria that cause tuberculosis, your immune system usually can prevent you from becoming sick. For this reason, doctors make a distinction between:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tuberculosis/symptoms-causes/syc-20351250by Zenab Bello-osagie ,