Finest Orthopedics in Parkchester, Bronx
Parkchester Medical is the most trusted orthopedics center in Bronx. We have leading Orthopedic Surgeon in Bronx, NYC who take care of all your conditions and needs. Our certified orthopedic experts relieve you of any bodily pains with proper diagnostics and treatments. We have advanced orthopedic equipment that helps our experts get to the root of your medical issues in Bronx, New York City.
Knee Replacement Surgery
The branch of medical science that deals with the issues of joints and bones is known as orthopedics and a specialized doctor of this field is an orthopedic doctor and person performing surgical procedures related to this branch of medical science is an orthopedic surgeon. Orthopedic surgeons cover a wide range of issues but most typical and common is the knee replacement surgery.
Come to think of it, knees are the joints and focal points of our bodies that have the power and capacity to support the weight of our entire body. More powerful and fit are the knees, more strong and fitter you will feel. However, if this is not the case, one can feel:
1) terrible and pulsating pain in the knees and
2) face difficulty in waling or
3) Inability to walk at all (depending on the degree of knee deterioration).
Call Parkchester Medical now and book your orthopedic appointment. Our experts will cure all your problems quickly and efficiently. Get treated by certified Orthopedic Doctor in Bronx, NYC. We treat all conditions and problems including:
|Arthritis and Degenerative Joint Conditions||Back Pain||Carpal Tunnel Syndrome|
|Joint Pain||Muscular Disorders||Osteoarthritis|
|Osteoporosis||Psoriatic Joint Disease||Rheumatic Disease|
|Spinal Disorders||Sports Injuries||Sprained and Torn Ligaments|
|Tendonitis and Tennis Elbow|
· How do you know if you need a knee replacement surgery?
One can feel pain in the knee due to a number of reasons, but how can one know that it is time to get the knee replaced. The answer to this question can only be given by the Orthopedic Surgeon but if you have any of the following symptoms, then it is time to visit a doc and most probably get your operated:
1) Moderate knee pain that never goes away
2) Severe Knee pain that lessens in intensity with medication but never completely goes away
3) Knee inflammation and swelling that is here for a long time
4) Inward and outward bowing of leg
5) Knee hurts especially after exertion and exercise.
6) Knew stiffens up after elongated periods of sitting.
If you have any of these symptoms and they are persistent are not responsive to medication, then your orthopedic surgeon will most likely advice you to undergo a knee replacement surgery.
Have all your orthopedic problems taken care of by certified experts at Parkchester Medical. We are professional medicine experts offering service for the community.
· How can Parkchester Medical help you?
Our teams of experienced and professional orthopedic surgeons can help you fight the pain and make you mobile, active and fit. If you are going through any of the above mentioned symptoms, here is how we (our team of skilled and experienced doctors and surgeons) can help you gain your strength back:
1) Perform a knee replacement surgery: Knee replacement surgery also known as knee arthroplasty is the procedure of replacing the parts of the knee that bear the maximum weight. Basically one need to have the knee’s replaced when the natural one’s worn out and is unable to sustain the weight of the body and assist body in performing daily routine chores and putting a new part in place of an old one, increases the performance, provides greater strength and durability. Here are some of the most common questions answered regarding the knee replacement surgery:
o Knee replacement surgery is not a complicated procedure but the recovery time is definitely long. One needs to learn walk all over again with the newly installed knees but with proper support and medical guidance, it has been made comparatively easy.
o Most patients can return to normal routine within 3-4 months but some can also take 5-6 months to resume routine chores.
o No, knee replacement surgery and arthroscopic knee surgery are not the same. The former replaces the weight bearing part of the knee while the latter makes a small incision and inserts a camera to properly diagnose and treat the problem. This procedure is also known as “scoping the knee”. An orthopedic surgeon will insert instruments through this incision to repair or remove the parts of the knee that are damaged.
Parkchester Medical is the orthopedic specialist you can trust in Bronx, NY. Call now to book your appointment or visit us at any time. We will care for all your conditions perfectly.